- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

konaboy6284

konaboy6284

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Car: '82 345, '89 340

Jayk, from Devon. Been here before when I had my fucking useless rotbox of an FC for a bit..

But now back with the shittest of shit Volvo 345's that I wanna do some stupid skids in. 

Ebay%20pic%201_zpsviqk9wqz.png

Was gunna chop the springs, but the engine disintegrated as soon as I got it, so been fucking about with a donor car and engines and shite so havent got round to it. Now some bloke that runs a volvo spares place is going to swap some shit bits off the donor for some proper posh stiff lowering springs, so I'm going to be a massive baller and go for those instead.
New engine is leaking onto the manifolds, was gunna fuck about fixing it, instead bought a fire extinguisher for now... (did I mention it was shit?) 

You still got that welded diff Jon?? 

• rooos likes this

rooos

rooos

Junior Tramp

• TrampDrifter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Car: ford sierra

nice program man! :thumbsup:

i've always liked old volvos, it's good to see something different.

don't hope so, but you may have to sweat a whole a lot on that one, but don't give up!

wanna see what's coming next...

konaboy6284

konaboy6284

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Car: '82 345, '89 340

Yeah, cool man. I've done the beemers, had a couple of JDM but I wanted an oddball. Definitely got one, these things are weird as fuck. 
I will update as shit happens, might even get round to fixing the constantly setting itself on fire issue... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users